Our core Accountancy Services consist of...
- Annual Accounts Preparation
- Company Secretarial
- Management Accounts and Information
- Prepare accounts to help in completion of self-assessment tax returns;
- Produce financial statements to file at Companies House and abridged accounts to ensure the minimum amount of your financial information is made public.
Accounts are prepared to agreed timescales and deadlines.
But we can do more than just report the history of what's already happened...
- Identify areas where we can assist in minimising your tax liability;
- Identify areas of the business that give you the most opportunity to make improvements;
- Use the accounts to help you measure where you are in meeting your goals and what actions you need to take.
We take the time to explain your accounts to you so that you understand what is going on financially within your business, helping you to plan for the future.
We aim to deliver highly professional audits, there are good reasons for having an audit even if you are not required by law to have one...
- An audit involves a detailed review of the company's accounting systems and systems of control and also requires a detailed understanding of the company's business. Such a review and knowledge can provide increased opportunities to provide proactive business advice on many matters;
- An unqualified audit report can improve the status of the accounts in the eyes of banks and commercial lenders, the Taxman and suppliers who may be seeking credit references, etc;
- A history of accounts with clean audit reports can also be a factor if you ever wish to sell the company or, perhaps, take it to the market;
- The possibility of fraud can be reduced and an audit can act as a deterrent to any potential fraudster.
Let us take the stress of paperwork off your hands...
- Drop off or e-mail your invoices, bank statements, etc;
- We do all the processing;
- We can then easily prepare for you...
- Management Accounts;
- VAT Returns;
- Key Performance Indicators;
- End of Year Accounts;
- Estimated Tax Liabilities as you go along so there's no end of year surprises;
It also makes it easy for us to handle any VAT inspections.
We can help you fulfill this role and offer the following services...
- Registered office facilities;
- Maintenance of statutory registers;
- Submission of statutory documents;
- Giving notice of General Meetings;
- Drafting agendas for company meetings;
- Preparing Minutes of Meetings;
- Completion of share transfer forms;
- Preparation of share certificates;
- Carrying out company searches;
- Filing of Confirmation Statement;
- Acting as Company Secretary;
- General Company Law advice;
- Advice on protection of minority interests.
Up to date, relevant and quickly produced management information allows you to make the right decisions.
Our management accounts and information services include...
- Monthly or quarterly management accounts;
- Reporting of key performance indicators that are the underlying drivers that run your business;
- Help with in-house systems for you to produce your own information;
- Training on how to get the most out of your information;
- Supplying management information to lenders;
- Branch/Divisional results;
- Actual performance compared to budget and/or comparative periods;
- Costing information, including break-even turnover levels.